top of page
Upcoming and Past Events
- Thu, Jul 30bit.ly/hella-joyJul 30, 2020, 5:00 PM – 6:30 PMbit.ly/hella-joyJoin us for a special panel discussion and showcase with the ladies of Bay Area collective HellaCreative. They will share their passion projects, how they stay well in quarantine, and how they stay connected with their community. Donations raised from the event will support The Transgender District
- Wed, Jul 22https://www.eventbrite.com/e/sol-sistersJul 22, 2020, 5:00 PM – 6:15 PMhttps://www.eventbrite.com/e/sol-sistersSol Sisters Inc. Presents: Listen to Black Women, a Panel Discussion with Black Women Professionals (a panel of Black women across various professions will share their personal and professional experiences as Black women in general, through the pandemic, and through the BLM movement/uprising)
- Sun, May 03https://freedomyogauc.com/villagefestMay 03, 2020, 2:40 PM – 3:30 PMhttps://freedomyogauc.com/villagefestJoin us for a 2-day virtual festival and learn about health practices to help you maintain a well-balanced lifestyle. Renowned teachers from across the country have come together during this pandemic to teach you how to care for yourself and others.
- Fri, May 01https://www.cococoalition.org/events
- Thu, Mar 19Oakland
- Sun, Feb 09The Wing SFFeb 09, 2020, 11:00 AM – 1:00 PMThe Wing SF, 115 Sansome St Suite #200, San Francisco, CA 94104, USAWing Woman, Vanessa Mason, and Coco Coalition founder, Mimo Haile will host breakfast and conversation centered around belonging and having a seat at the table for our amazing black community and members!
- Sat, Sep 07ArthausSep 07, 2019, 7:00 PM – 10:00 PMArthaus, 228 Townsend St, San Francisco, CA 94107, USAHER PLACE IS IN: HAIR is our 3rd project that will continue to challenge the norms in our society! We are featuring women of ALL backgrounds who have a unique hair journey and who identify with challenging hair norms, such as in the workplace.
- Sat, Sep 07Events held in Chicago, DC, Oakland & LA
- Sat, Jun 15Lake MerrittJun 15, 2019, 9:00 AM – 2:00 PMLake Merritt, Lake Merritt, Oakland, CA, USAShare The Health was created to bring women of all ages together in a safe environment to exercise and practice sisterhood. We gather annually at the south end amphitheater of Oakland's beautiful Lake Merritt for a day of fitness and fun. We welcome & encourage women of all body types and abilities.
- Sat, Mar 09Impact Hub Oakland
- Sat, Feb 23Kincaid's Fish, Chop & Steak House
bottom of page